Thursday, June 5, 2008

On the top right corner of this picture there is a small circle around an image that looks like a man sitting down. It doesn't show up very well but it is there. This is another example of a rock formation that to me is not natural erosion. This is man made. For another example go to the Okie blog listed on the right and check out the post of June 1, 2008 titled "Interpreting Spanish Faces." I'm not sure the one on my blog is Spanish. I wish I knew it's origin but it does not look like a trail marker. It is not in the right place nor is it obvious enough. In fact you need binoculars, the right light an some luck in order to see it. I can't even find it on the photo sometimes and I know where it is. Of course part of that may be old age. Alec does a good job of explaining the meaning of Spanish faces used as trail markers on his blog. If you double click on the image above it will enlarge so you can see it a bit better.

No comments: