Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Egyptian meercat in Utah?

Last night I saw a special about Meercat Manor on Nightline on ABC. For that reason I am posting this picture that has what I believe to be a meercat perched on top of a spire rock. I'm sure the spire represents something but I don't know what. I suspect it may be a king or Pharaoh. I definitely feel that this was done on purpose by man and is not a result of natural erosion. I dedicate this post to Chris Vanocur of ABC channel 4 here in Utah. I have also invited Chris to come here to take a look at my blog for at least two reasons. One is to expose my blog and get visitors. Two is to get converts and interest in these rock art formations, many of which I believe are not natural but are indeed made or at least modified by man.

No comments: