Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rock Art Photos

I will feature petroglyphs and pictographs but the kind of rock art I want to spotlight is rock art formations that resemble people or animals. I believe these rock art formations, at least many or most of them, are not natural but are rather man made. The formation may or may not be manmade but the art that they resemble I believe is man made in many instances. Made by one or more cultures from the past.
These photos are pictures that I have taken. That makes them unique and I feel rare. Many of them of them you won't find anywhere else because no one else knows where to go to take most of these pictures. I have only recently discovered the locations. There was a friend of mine that helped me to know where and what to look for in this form of rock art. I also have some beautiful landscape photos that to me are pretty good and again most of them won't be found anywhere else or if they are they are hard to find. These rock art photos and landscape photos I feel complement each other and give me a style that is unique to me. Some of these photos can be viewed at http://wasatch460.googlepages.com/. Thank you.

Wasatch

No comments: