Monday, July 7, 2008

Outlined Images

I've posted this picture before but I have now updated it. I have added more images that I have discovered on many repeated examinations of it. I have also posted it to the Ancient Lost Treasures discussion of this image that is listed at the top of the links to the right on this page. I have done this for the benefit of those people who may not visit both sites and of course to try to initiate more interest and discussion. I really would like to know what these images mean and what culture created them. I am convinced that they are not the product of natural erosion. It is definitely OK if people do not agree with me. Just let me think or believe as I like. I have no idea what the object is that I oultined in the middle of the picture. But it looks like it does not belong. It does not look natural.

No comments: