Friday, March 28, 2008

Four Images

Here are the clues. I can see at least four images. I have circled images that I can see readily. Starting from the left I see an image that is hard to determine what it is. It looks to be a puppy dog sitting up with its head turned. I do have to try hard to see it but after studying this picture and image for some time that it what i see. The second image from the left is much easier for me. To me it looks like an old Indian woman. It could also have religious connotations. By that I mean it could be Mary. The third image I have determined to be Egyptian. My first thought was that it resembled the Sphinx. It could also be a Pharaoh. The fourth or last image is a man. I don't know if it represents any particular culture. I am open to suggestion.

No comments: